Summer is here, but you haven’t hit the beach yet. We can understand, why? Just 4 weeks and you can get a perfect body to flaunt on the beach.
Follow this routine, make the right changes in your eating habits and then see the change. In this article, we will brief you about the four-week program, which will help you easily have a leaner and stronger body.
Workout Plan: Week 1
Overhead Press (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- The over headpress is the best shoulders, triceps, upper back and upper chest exercise. This is also a kind of full body workout, but, significant changes would be noticed in the form of bigger and upper strong body.
- This exercise targets your shoulder muscles and make them stronger and secondly, trains anterior deltoid, posterior deltoid and lateral deltoid, which maintain muscular balance.
Squat (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- After the overhead press switch to the next. Start your exercise routine with squats. Squats are easy and simple to perform and require no equipment.
- Squat is presumed as a leg strengthening exercise, but, actually it benefits the entire body. Squats help to build leg muscles, including calves, hamstrings, and quadriceps. Squats improve flexibility, which prevent the body from any injury. Squats also burn fat and help with waste removals.
Dead Lift, Burpee, Sit Up (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- Deadlift workout will strengthen your entire back and its surrounding muscles.
- Burpee requires nothing more than your body and you can do them anywhere. Burpees are also a full body workout, the fastest way to burn calories.
- Situp enlarges strong muscles and requires no equipment. It trains abdomen, back, and hips.
Thursday: Shoulder & Arms
Pull-up, Push-ups (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- Pull-up primarily targets arms, shoulders, abdominal muscles, pelvic and forearms.
- It focuses on whole body muscle definition and also reduces osteoporosis development.
- The main muscles targeted by these exercises include that of chest, shoulder, triceps and abdomen.
Friday: Run, Row, Bike
- Give yourself a break from heavy workouts and engage yourself in running, biking and rowing. These outdoor activities will increase your stamina.
Bodyweight Squat (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- This exercise is not only for butt and thighs, but also for your hips, hamstrings, calves, back and core. It improves mobility and also boost hormone production.
- You can try one of these 5 easy stairs exercises, which will help you to het back into shape in a both pleasant and effective manner.
Take a full day rest and give time to your muscles to recover.
Workout Plan: Week 2
Monday: Chest & Back
Dumbbell Fly (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- The dumbbell fly primarily works on the chest and shoulders: however, it strengthens back and arm muscles as well.
Walking Lunge, Kettle Bell Swing ( 4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- Walking lunges are considered as two-edged sword. It is one of the most helpful exercises in terms of building strength and target quadriceps, glutes and hamstrings.
- A Kettlebell swing works on hips, glutes, hamstrings, abs, shoulders and pecs muscles.
- You can aslo try Bulgarian Split Squats, Romanian Deadlifts, Hip Thrust and other leg exercises.
Wednesday: Shoulders & Abs
Push Press (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- A push press exercise enhances shoulder strength and boosts muscular development.
Thursday: Run, Row, Bike
Friday: Chest & Upper Back Muscles
Dumbbell Bench, Overhead Press (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- Dumbbell bench press will help you have a symmetrical chest development.
- The overhead press is probably the best shoulder exercise. It is a perfect exercise to build upper chest and upper back muscles.
Saturday: Triceps & Shoulders
Upright Row, Dumbbell Kickback (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- Upright rows are an extremely popular and effective strength-trianing exercise for increasing shoulder muscle size and upper back.
- Dumbbell kick back is an ideal exercise to train triceps muscles, it also serves as a classic lift that prioritizes arm muscles.
Workout Plan: Week 3
Monday: Chest & Triceps
Dumbbell bench Press, Tricep Dips (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- The dumbbell bench press is an outstanding exercise to build chest muscles. It is a great chest muscle exercise and stimulates optimal chest development.
- The tricep dip is a great exercise for developing triceps mass. This exercise hits all the three heads of the triceps.
Horizontal Lateral Raise, Front Barbell Raise
- The horizontal lateral raise is a perfect exercise to target the weakest part of your shoulder and also stabilize muscles and protect the rotator cuff.
Wednesday: Run, Jog, Bike
Dumbbell Curl (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- One of the prime benefits of the dumbbell curl is that it compresses the biceps completely through a full range of motion.
Friday: Legs &Abs
Power Clean (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- These ensure well-developed leg muscles, including the glutes, hamstrings and calves. It is very effective in burning calories.
Chin Up (4 sets/ 6-10 reps)
- This is the easiest exercise. This body weight exercise is an entire body workout. It increases back strength and arm strength.
Workout Plan: Week 4
Monday: Chest & Triceps
Standing Cable Flyes, Triceps Cable Pushdown (4 sets/ 10-12 reps)
- The standing cable flyes will tone and widen your chest as this exercise puts strain on the chest and stretches it out.
- The triceps cable pushdowns are great for isolating the triceps muscle.
Front Barbell Raise (4 sets/ 10-12 reps)
- The main muscles targeted with front barbell raises are the anterior and medial deltoids, which are present on the front and sides of shoulders,
Wednesday: Run, Jog, Bike
Incline Dumbbell Curl (4 sets/ 10-12 reps)
- In this exercise, you will have to lie down, this puts an extra weight on your biceps.
Friday: Legs & Abs
Single-Leg Row, Single Bridge (4 sets/ 10-12 reps)
- The single-leg row targets abs and legs.
- The single bridge is a perfect exercise for toning leg muscles and make abs stronger.
Wide-Grip Seated Cable Row (4 sets/ 10-12 reps)
- The wide-grip seated cable rows emphasize on the muscles around the back and work on biceps, deltoids, lats and forearms.
You just need to practice the above mentioned exercises religiously. Make sure you are allowing your body to rest once in a week. Remember, overdoing them will not only damage your muscles, but it can also cause some fatal injury. You can take supplements too for better results. Xtreme no muscle enhancing supplements provide the required nutrients and also help in recovering the lost body muscles.