And before you believe this, you should know that your brand doesn’t need to have an otherworldly followers’ database. In fact, you can achieve impressive results with your Instagram business account with a bit of attention to details.
And you should know that Instagram is not only about your followers’ database. Successful businesses on Instagram get their popularity from outstanding content and engagement. Of course, if you don’t have a lot of experience in digital marketing, you might believe this is a challenging task.
But since there is a lot of interesting and helpful suggestions, it’s easy to create a simple and useful guide on how to make your Instagram account more famous starting today. Let’s see up next to what you need to do to boost your business account on Instagram for the best results.
1. Strategize Your Content
The first thing you need to do is create a plan for your Instagram content. Overall, you need to think about your content similar to other marketing strategies. And to do so you will have to:
- Check your competition on Instagram and get some inspiration on how they attract their audience. It is a good idea to identify up to 10 accounts for brands in your niche and analyze how they distribute their content during a month. Document all similarities that you might see in their posts, including product data, visual cues, colours, or themes. Of course, the goal is not to copy their approach. But rather to craft your own in such a manner that it will attract more followers to your account for your niche.
- Concentrate on consistency and similarities. This means that you should craft content with a similar theme or idea so that your followers will easily identify your brand with the Instagram account.
- Focus on uniqueness and avoid copying content from other accounts. Using your creativity on Instagram is more than necessary, as the algorithm for this platform takes into account both originality and engagement. So, make sure you don’t share copied content from other sites.
- Use professional photo editing software. Well, since Instagram is a visual platform, it is more than necessary to share high-quality photos or videos. Some of the most successful Instagram accounts make use of Adobe Photoshop or VSCO to boost the quality and attractiveness of their posts.
Indeed, this might appear like a time-consuming task, but creating interesting and original content is the most reliable approach towards a successful Instagram account. And you will see that as soon as you create uniformity in your posts, your engagement rate will start to increase.
2. Implement Branded Hashtags
The second aspect you need to concentrate upon is hashtags. Instagram uses such keywords to improve your discovery rate across the platform. Keep in mind that more than 50% of users on this platform tend to unfollow businesses who act too promotional. So, to prevent this from happening and promote your business without issues, you should implement branded hashtags. This means that you need to come up with a creative hashtag for your brand, one that will allow users to identify it with your account.
Our professional advice is to do research on hashtags and make sure there is no other content linked to a specific keyword. And afterwards, use a creative one to your business advantage. You can make use of the Instagram hashtag analytics, which can provide valuable information for your hashtag campaign. Such tools allow you to analyze how the audience interacts with specific keywords and get you in-depth data about the top hashtags that generate engagement in your business niche.
3. Use a Call to Action Manner
After crafting your content and developing your strategy, you will have to think about a call to action approach. The best Instagram strategies come with enticing CTAs, which have the power to make users interact with your business. And if you are wondering how to implement this, you should know that everything starts with the caption you add for your post. This offers insights on what the photo or video presents, but you can add at the end of the caption a small phrase to encourage users to respond to your post.
This can be a simple “what do you think about this product or service?” or you can even request feedback with a CTA such as “how would you improve our products or services?”
The professionals advise to always add a link to your user bio. This is the only section that lets you include a link, and it is highly recommended to use your caption so that you redirect your audience to your Instagram bio. And the best part about it is that you can customize it with the help of page builders for Instagram. Anyhow, no matter what type of link you add to your bio, it is an efficient way to redirect users to your business website.
4. Respond to Your Followers’ Queries
At this stage, you should pay close attention to the engagement generated by the strategies mentioned above. The secret to Instagram’s success is keeping in touch with your followers and engage with them. Besides answering queries, you can start following relevant accounts for your niche or even consider the following `power users`. And you can always encourage your fans to consider joining a collaboration with your brand.
Try to avoid automated messages. Indeed, many marketers believe that using AI technology for automated responses can boost up brand awareness. Still, we do believe that responding by yourself to any user queries will add value to their experience with your business. Keep in mind that unanswered questions can have a negative impact on your brand, so it is best to answer in a timely manner to all the requests you might receive on social media.
5. Widen your followers-base
The more followers your page has – the more users will find you and your content trustworthy. Seeing big numbers of social signals make people feel confident and go easy to be active and interact with your services or products. So, working on this part of your account is very essential.
However, reaching a bigger audience is quite hard, especially when your page is a new one. Thus, to escape long-lasting and exhausting attempts to make things work properly, you can find help from special websites and use their paid propositions, and SocialBoss service is one of them. It will provide you with a needed number of high-quality followers in the shortest possible time, saving your time, efforts and nerves.
6. Reach Out to Influencers
Lastly, but not the least important, it is useful to reach out to influencers, especially if they are an authority in your brand’s niche. In this way, you will get access to valuable user-generated content, which can increase brand awareness, trustworthiness, or even sales. Overall, influencers can offer for your business account the best exposure. And you will be amazed by how powerful this collaboration approach can be. Many users do their research about products or services before purchasing. And discovering an influencer who advocates for a brand can play a major role in the customer decision journey, as it adds a lot in terms of trustworthiness and reliability.
So, to discover influencers for your brand on Instagram, you will have to:
- Research and discover industry leaders. It is highly recommended to
follow them and interact with their posts. And at the same time, it can offer
you insights on influencers with access to a specific audience. This can help
you put the basis of new collaboration and expand your exposure on Instagram.
- Connect with influencers and take your time to know them. It is best not
to request a collaboration as soon as you identify them. Ask some questions
about their Instagram activity or how they can add value to your brand’s
- Don’t sketch up a complicated collaboration. If this is your first Instagram collaboration, it is best to start with a small project. Also, it might be a good idea to reach out to lesser-known influencers so that you both gain benefits from this. Popular influencers on Instagram might receive too many requests daily, and your inquiry might get overlooked. Hence, we do encourage you to start small and get the chance to observe how your audience reacts to this collaboration approach.
Our advice is to do your best to create real and reliable relationships with your influencers. This is the best way of keeping up the interest of your audience and gather new followers rapidly. Also, it might be a good idea to connect with people with similar interests at industry-related events.
Overall, there are plenty of ways to connect and keep in touch with both your audience and influencers. And if you follow all the suggestions mentioned above, you will be able to transform your business account on Instagram into the go-to source for information related to your niche and entertainment.