Psychological ED, a sort of mental block to getting an erection, is a problem that has affected almost every man at least once in his life.
If you’re lucky, you beat it, move on, and it never happens again.
If you’re not so lucky, psychological ED can plague every sexual encounter you have, harm your confidence, and prevent you from having a happy and healthy dating life or relationship!
My Personal Experience with this Mental Block to Getting An It Up
Back in the early days of my sex life, I had a time period where I COULD NOT GET AN ERECTION, and it made no sense to me…
It first happened in my late teens with a sexy little chick with some big breasts, thin waist, nice ass and legs, and a very cute face.
By all my means, my “type”. Most men’s type… I’d think.
However, when it came to the sex, the harder I tried to get an erection, the softer I became!
I felt like there had to have been something wrong with me… low testosterone perhaps? Maybe I injured my penis that one time I heard a *crack* during sex?
In an attempt to test out my erection, I ran back to an ex-girlfriend, and my erection worked just fine.
This confirmed that the problem was all in my mind, and not a physical problem.
However, this psychological ED kept on rearing its ugly head for a long time, throughout different relationships and attraction efforts…
And this formed one hell of complex in me.
How Psychological ED Can Ruin Your Attraction Effort
If you feel that you are “broken” in any way, and not a 100% solid, confident male, most women will pick up on this vibe, and stay away, or be very cautious/guarded…
Hot, in-demand girls with options generally steer clear of a man who seems like he’s hiding something. Women are very intuitive…
Having failed a number of times to get an erection before sex caused me to doubt myself and my sexual abilities.
So if I did get lucky enough to “pull” a girl at a club or bar, and it looked like things were getting hot and heavy, I oftentimes “pussy-footed”, and didn’t push the issue aggressively enough to take her home.
I wanted to take my time, because I wanted her to like me enough first, so that if I failed to get hard, she’d stick around…
So many one-night stands that I wimped out on, all because I didn’t trust my abilities to get an erection… throw in being drunk, and it made my confidence in my machinery all the worse.
But once I became better in the bedroom, and learned how to get a rock hard erection on command every time, then there was no more hesitation…
Full on, pedal to the metal acceleration to the bedroom.
Ways to Gain Back The Confidence In Your Rock Hard Erection
Being able to overcome any sort of sexual performance anxiety needs to takes place in the mind first.
But improve the physical, and the mind will have less “overcoming” to do.
(Warning: you do not want to take Viagra to overcome this issue… this will prevent you from learning how to defeat the problem, and you may end up forming a mental dependency – costly, inconvenient, and confidence-crushing).
Perform the following physical activities to achieve harder, longer-lasting erections that react quicker:
- Up your vitamin D… get some sunlight, drink milk, take supplements… whatever it may be, low levels of vitamin D (which many men have), are associated with low testosterone levels.
- Perform cardio… the improved blood circulation from aerobic activity will not just benefit your mind and body, but your genitals as well… leading to a quicker-reacting erection.
- Lift weights… for powerful erections, do the power workouts! Football exercises: squats, leg press, bench press, deadlifts… and push the limits each week on the amount of weight you lift. Weight training will lead to an increase in testosterone levels, leading to a stronger libido, and happier wood.
- Get your full night’s rest! Skimp on your Z’s, and you will start your day off with lower testosterone reserves, and higher cortisol (a hormone which will make you more stressed = higher chance of psychological ED!). Rest up!
This is just the tip of the iceberg… there are tons of things you can do to develop physically harder, longer lasting erections, as well as naturally increase T levels and libido.
Apply the following mental tricks/knowledge, and you will knock down the mental wall preventing you from getting hard.
You can’t force yourself to get hard.
Trying to mentally will an erection to happen, as you know, most often causes the opposite to occur… a lack of erection.
You want to try your best to be at ease, all the while working to become as mentally aroused — aka horny — as possible, and your erection will know what to do on its own.
Just like your lungs know how to breathe on their own without you having to tell them, your erection comes to life on its own when a strong enough arousal signal comes from the mind.
Just take your time, enjoy the sex (sex is supposed to be enjoyable; not a test of your manhood), and work on becoming horny…
Also, have faith in your erection. If you wake up in the morning with morning wood (even if not every day), then you can rule out any physical issues with your erection. KNOW that your erection works.
Also, as you become more comfortable with your sexual partner, it should become easier for you to become erect. Especially if you’ve been able to get it up with them already in the past. There are more advanced techniques to overcome psychological ED, but this should get you in the right frame of mind.
Please take note, overcoming psychological ED is much like learning to ride a bike — figure it out once, and you’ll know how to for life.
Improve your actual sexual technique while penetrating, in order to remove that preoccupation while trying to get hard.
Planning too far ahead is bad during sex.
You should be concentrating on getting horny first, in order to gain an erection, and remove all other concerns. Worrying about how long you will last, or if she’ll have an orgasm, will just get in the way of you achieving step 1.
Concentrate on your performance once you’re hard, and inside of her.
So what’s the best thing to remove this doubt?
- Learn to last longer during sex, and,
- Learn to make a woman orgasm!
If you are fully prepared and experienced, then you won’t HAVE to worry about future steps, because you know you’ll handle it once you get there!
Look around on Wingman Magazine for plenty of great advice on how to naturally prolong your sexual performance, but I’ll give you a couple of quick, free cheats that will work for anybody, even the worst premature ejaculators, and men who are clueless as to the female orgasm:
1. Dapoxetine is a fast acting SSRI, which greatly delays ejaculation… you can take it “on demand”, meaning you’ll limit the side effects associated with these types of medication. This is a short term solution though, a longer-term approach, like kegels, ejaculation control exercises and mental training should be applied, in order to cut out the medication in some time. A prescription is necessary for this, but most MDs will write you a script without an issue for this purpose.
2. A sure-fire method of making a woman orgasm: warm her clitoris up with your tongue, while you finger g-spot hard with two fingers. Do this until she’s gyrating, pushing her vagina into your face, or lifting her pelvis up off of the bed… then dive in with penetration, rubbing hard into her clitoris with the area right above the base of your penis, without letting up pressure. Concentrate on that area. Perform this at a high speed. Don’t be amazed if you make her orgasm twice before you’ve even cum once!
Have a game plan for your sexual performance, and you will be much more confident, prepared, and willing to get hard.
Be A Solid, Well-Rounded Lover, and You’ll KNOW You’re a Hot Commodity Among Women
Luckily, for you and me, most men suck in bed…
This gives any man with at least some sexual competency a major advantage over the others in the dating world.
Once you satisfy a woman in bed, you’ll tower over the others who’ve tried and failed… once you satisfy a FEW women, you’ll stand confident in your abilities, and no longer have to slow down your seduction efforts…
Go at it full speed!!