Is Your Girlfriend Losing Interest? 4 Signs She’s About To Dump You
I’m sure your relationship was all butterflies and rainbows in the beginning, but after a while everyday life got in the way and your relationship with her began to cool. Sound familiar? Is your girlfriend really starting to lose interest?
It’s normal to experience some loss of interest, but here’s the good news: by reading this article you’re already proactively recognizing the issue!
Fixing your relationship takes work, and the sooner you work on these issues, the more likely you are to quickly turn things around.
1. Fighting and drama
This is the most obvious and easy to fix symptom. If she suddenly starts blowing up over the smallest things and causing a scene, it’s a pretty obvious sign that she’s craving some excitement in your relationship. Women crave emotional experience (both negative and positive). That’s why boredom kills relationships! And going out of your way to smooth things out will only worse.What she’s basically telling you is: “Hey if things don’t get a bit more interesting around here I’m going to go crazy and this isn’t going to work!”
What to do:
– If she starts a fight, just go with it, let her get it out of her system.
– If she starts drama over nothing, just ignore it, and don’t get drawn in.
– Get out of the house. Do something exciting with her outdoors like going hiking or
to a theme park and riding rollercoasters.
– Don’t seem needy or desperate for things to work out.
– Experimentally. Turn the drama back on her. Make her jealous.
2. Your girlfriend doesn’t have time for you
While there are some legitimate reasons for being busy, if she suddenly has “a lot of things going on right now” it’s a pretty clear sign she’s avoiding you. Remember: If you like doing something or seeing someone you’ll always find or make time for them instead of always waiting for the perfect free time slot.
What to do:
– Keep cool. Don’t bitch or complain to her.
– Give her some space. Don’t be pushy, needy or desperate.
– Show her that you have your own life and aren’t available 24/7 (even if you are).
– When you meet up with her remind her why she chose to be with you (maybe it
was your humor), any simple memory will do.
3. She’s lost interest in sex
If she begins claiming to not “be in the mood” or doesn’t seem to be as active a participant as she used to be in the bedroom, you have a problem. Getting things back to where they were and beyond takes work. Try to find out why she lost sexual interest in you.
It could be one of the following:
– You became too clingy and needy for attention.
– You lost your identity and based too much of your life on her, neglecting your
hobbies and friends
– You got out of shape.
4. Her body language is directed away from you
Our bodies don’t lie and always express our true feeling toward something or someone. These are some subtle signs and gestures you need to watch out for:
– When waiting (such as in a line or at a red light) she doesn’t stand close to you and
her feet point away from you.
– She generally avoids physical contact with you or doesn’t reciprocate when you
– When eating somewhere she looks out the door or window.
– When you sit next to each other, she leans and crosses her legs away from you
(most of the time).
– Her eyes don’t light up when you meet her gaze and her face appears emotionless.
Having said all that, you should keep the following in mind: We are constantly changing, evolving and growing our characters. Oftentimes when 2 people meet the first time, they can become much different persons over the course of a year. This is nothing bad at all. It just means that you grew in one direction, and your girlfriend in a totally other direction.
If you feel that this it the case for you, there is probably not much sense in trying to fix a relationship that has become incompatible after all. Ask yourself this:
If you had never met your current girlfriend and ran into her at a party last week. Would you think that she is a good match for you (keeping in mind both your supposedly changed personalities)? If your answer is a clear and loud “YES”, than go for it! However, if you’re having doubts, you might want to talk with her and find out if she still feels the same, as she did a year ago.
9 thoughts on “Is Your Girlfriend Losing Interest? 4 Signs She’s About To Dump You”
Great article ! But a little common . want some special and professional methods of atrracting women ? Want to be a lady-killer? Check this out: thedarkpark.com You will know what I mean.
Bro tell me too
No, I have the girl of my dreams right in my arms.
not for ever, carefull , many people have said that
Her being the girl of YOUR dreams doesn’t guarantee that you’ll remain the person of her dreams
You never know when the dream turns into nightmare..
Wish u luck
Once i also was thinking like that, but now i curse how fool i am , Driving the ship of relationship all alone, she doesn’t care about my values even, She hasn’t done any thing wrong it was all i , I never been flamboyant over her
Good article, thank you. I have some book share you. The tao of badass dating guide. You can download for free – http://fileml.com/file/057O580
All this happened to me and I lost the game.