That’s why most students experience negative associations with challenging writing assignments. Remind yourself of the possibility to pay someone to write an essay, which previous generations of students couldn’t even dream about.
So, even if you lack the time or motivation, you can ask for professional assistance and submit the paper before the deadline. An understanding of this great opportunity should make you feel much better. You may feel even greater if you apply at least one of the methods to motivate yourself to write essays.
- Use your imagination to see yourself writing. First, it may seem rather funny. But it really works! According to W.A.Ward, a person can achieve anything if he or she can imagine himself or herself doing this already. If you can draw a picture in your mind how you’re writing an essay and then getting an A-grade for it, you’ll manage to do this in reality.
- Think about the goal why you are writing. You should have a clear understanding of the purpose of your writing. If you know why you need to write a paper, you’ll do your best to achieve the goal. Write essays because you have lots of interesting thoughts to share with your target audience.
- Set a goal for every day and do your best to achieve it. Some people should set a certain goal to move towards it. It would be better if you write down your goal and formulate it like this “I will write 300 words daily and will spend about 40 minutes on my writing”. Keep your word to yourself, despite possible difficulties.
- Find a quiet place for writing. Don’t allow anything to distract you from achieving your goal. Choose a quiet place where you’ll be able to focus attention on the topic of your essay. Avoid sitting near the window because noise and voices from the outside will interfere writing process.
- Program yourself to write a great essay. The human brain works so that we can program ourselves. When utilizing software, you adjust the settings. Your brain can be compared to a computer. Imagine how you’re creating an impressive essay trying to feel every movement of your hand and you’ll feel like writing in real.
- Look for inspiration in different places. Who said you should write essays sitting at the writing desk at home? You can choose any location. Go to some special place, where you feel inspired by nature, etc. Change the work mode to the creativity mode!
- Think of how excited your reader will be. Try to imagine the emotions of your reader when he or she enjoys your story. The best gratitude for the writer is the reader who liked his or her piece of writing. Think of the positive feedback you will get if you write a good story.
- Make breaks when writing. Restore your energy by making small breaks. By the way, during such breaks, a brilliant idea can cross your mind. Distract your attention for at least 5 minutes if you are tired and think of something positive. Let your brain relax.
- Drink a cup of coffee. You shouldn’t eat much chocolate or drink several cups of coffee every time when writing essays. But if you’ve got such a feeling that your brain stops working, have a cup of coffee. It’ll help to feel more focused.
- Join writing communities. Discuss your essay topic with other writers and listen to their ideas. If you lack the ideas, it’s a good way to get to know what experts think. Read the posts of talented writers and perhaps, you’ll find some interesting ideas that will inspire you for writing.
Follow the tips above and who knows maybe with time writing will be your favorite pastime!